Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Sulit Travel to Thailand

Sawadeekap!

I will always be in love with Thailand. It's a country with unspeakable beauty of rich cultures, kind people, exquisite nature and most of all, yummy food! A rare place where food enthusiasts, adventure lovers, beach bummer, shopperista and even those who just want to have a relaxing vacation can all diverge in to. And what's more awesome? It's just a few plane hours away from Philippines!

I was browsing sulit.com.ph and discovered Trajet Tour and Travel offering awesome deals and packages to Thailand's best cities (Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya), I was definitely itching to go back to Thailand in a heart beat. But then I realized, I'm still a meager med student on her first year of med school (darn school!) But definitely, one of these day I'll be going back to Thailand and re-discover the place I fell in love with! Click here to check out Trajet Tour and Travel sulit travel packages to Thailand!

"Sulit.com.ph and Trajet Tours and Travel promote tourism in the Philippines and abroad. Find great travel deals at Sulit.com.ph, the leading online classified ads website in the Philippines."

Let me start the reason why Thailand is just Amazing:

  • Tourist friendly for anyone on a tight budget

- Staying in Thailand is very affordable and definitely every budget can be maximize with the perfect place to stay in. Try checking Trajet Room rates and if I may recommend, try Bangkok Palace or Baiyoke SKY. Food and transportation will cost you a little bit higher (than here at phil) but will still be affordable.

  • So much to see, so much to experience. Visit their:
  1. Visit the Grand Palace ( sulit tour price at P1900)
  2. Ready your palate and do some food trips! There are so much exotic things to try in Thailand. My favorite of course are the spicy ones and yummy fresh fruits!
  3. Ride the James Bond Boat in Tha Chang Wang Luang
  4. See the Boat vendor Selling everything from drinks, fruits and souvenirs
  5. Get to see and feed the catfishes at Tha Chang Wang Luang and get a chance to sight the solitary WHITE catfish ( according to our guide: this catfish is said to be a lucky catfish due to it's unusual color).
  6. Watch SIAM NIRAMIT: JOURNEY TO THE ENCHANTED KINGDOM OF SIAM (sulit price: P2750 including: transfer, ticket show and food. FYI: definitely sulit since the price of the show's ticket alone cost about 1500+ baht)
  7. Have a drink while watching the sun set at the open bar of the 63rd floor of Banyan Tree hotel. Definitely a marvelous way to end the day!
  8. Have a Barbeque Buffet at Mandarin Hotel under the night sky and by the sea.
  9. Shop till you drop. literally, you'll just drop out from too much places to shop around Thailand!
  10. Have Authentic Thai Massage.
  11. Beach beach and more beach!
  12. They say you've never visited Thailand unless you've visited Patpong. Another reason to visit Thailand (for the adventurer and who seeks a more extreme thing to do at Thailand) is Patpong, the red district of Thailand. So good luck and pls, don't squeal! :)
  13. Visit other cities beside Bangkok and you'll just be in for a surprise! Why not visit Pattaya, Phuket or Kanchanaburi? Definitely amazing!



This is why I always have a space on my heart for Thailand. Because it never seizes to amaze me every time. Whenever I come back, there is something more to do,something more to experience, something more to see, something I can't just get enough of. Thailand will just leave you wanting for more! And so here I was, during my most recent visit in Thailand- I visited the Tiger temple at Kanchanaburi. This photo is definitely one for the keeps as I celebrate my first time to meet and be blessed by a monk and his pet tiger. Amazing isn't it?




So go and book now to Thailand! A must visit I tell you! Thanks to sulit.com.ph and Trajet Tour and Travel you can now plan your whole trip on a sulit trip to Thailand! :)

Kob kun, Sawaddeeka!

***
this is my official entry to sulit.com.ph and Trajet tour and travel contest
.






No comments:

Post a Comment