Sunday, January 16, 2011

Marc Jacobs Daisy

Once upon a time, I saw this beautiful bottle of perfume and just knew that one day I will have a bottle for myself. Lo and behold, I now own one of the most beautiful perfume made, Marc Jacob's Daisy!


Yes, it's the bottle that caught me! You know how cute thing catches my eyes in an instant! But once you get a whiff of this perfume, definitely appealing! Weird thing was, the first time I wore it, I find it too strong for my taste, but then the longer it last to you- the better it smells!


Daisy the fragrance is a pretty good match with Daisy the bottle. It is young and light and fresh, feminine but not sexy, easy to wear, and massively pleasant. It starts with fruit (wild strawberry, red grapefruit), neither heavy nor overly sweet, tempered by a touch of greenery (violet leaves). The floral notes in the heart (gardenia, violet, jasmine) are well-blended and sheer, and while daisies themselves have no scent, Marc Jacobs Daisy does a pretty good job of evoking a sunny, breezy meadow of random flowers. The base (musk, vanilla and white woods) is pale and clean and middling warm, and only lightly vanilla.- from NST
Available in 50 and 100 Eau de Toilette; Bought mine for P2600 ($59)-100ml
One item from the wish list done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment