Wednesday, January 26, 2011

JT's Favorites Of the Moment (FOM)!

Hi guys, will try to make this a new segment for my blog: My Favorite of the Moment (FOM). In short, whatever I'm sorta liking for the moment.. :)

So here are my FOMs:

Starbucks Ground Coffee (drinking Christmas blend right now)
--mmmmm, fresh brew coffee!


Dowell 3 in 1 Breakfast Maker ( Coffee Maker, Oven toaster and Top frying pan)
- First time we saw this appliance, we laughed at it.. didn't knew I'd end up buying it for myself... hahaha.. And just for someone who's tamad (lazy) to make breakfast- pop in bread with tuna spread at the toaster, place some coffee at the pot, and viola, you get instant filling breakfast in less than 5 mins tops! Also, this appliance definitely save space for someone who lives in small flats or condo.
Again, I cannot emphasize how yummy FRESH BREEEEEWED COFFEE is!!!!


Cooking 101 (Self made Carbonara)
-- I'm still learning! But hey, not bad! Next will try out Korean recipes I learned from a class I took. :)


Since this post ended up almost all food related favorite things, how aptly this next FOM should be shared- just bought a new witty tee shirt that says:


Paborito kong Subject MATH: Meryenda+ Almusal+Tanghalian+Hapunan
(My favorite subject is MATH: Snack, Bfast, Lunch and Dinner)

hahaha, how appropriate! :)
Bought it only for 200 bucks ($5)!



No comments:

Post a Comment